Can you stop Steve Smith?
The Seahawks will need a strong pass rush and physical play from their secondary to stop Steve Smith.
He's coming off a season that was already magical as he amassed 103 catches for 1,563 yards and 12 touchdowns, yet somehow he has taken his game to another level in the playoffs. In his two games thus far, he's caught 22 passes for 302 yards, and scored four touchdowns.
It's not just the numbers he's putting up, it's the way he's doing it. The Panthers realize he's the focal point of opposing defenses and they are responding by putting him in favorable positions to take advantage of his speed and strength.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
- Megatron to show Elam 'old man's strength'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Carolina Panthers 2013 Draft 39Thirty Flex Fitted Hat