Can you stop Steve Smith?
The Seahawks will need a strong pass rush and physical play from their secondary to stop Steve Smith.
He's coming off a season that was already magical as he amassed 103 catches for 1,563 yards and 12 touchdowns, yet somehow he has taken his game to another level in the playoffs. In his two games thus far, he's caught 22 passes for 302 yards, and scored four touchdowns.
It's not just the numbers he's putting up, it's the way he's doing it. The Panthers realize he's the focal point of opposing defenses and they are responding by putting him in favorable positions to take advantage of his speed and strength.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Baltimore Ravens Steve Smith Sr. #89