How Peyton can attack Seattle
Manning can overcome the challenge of Richard Sherman & Co.
This year's Super Bowl pits the top quarterback in the National Football League against its top pass defense. The elite talent we'll see from Peyton Manning and the Richard Sherman-led Seattle secondary should be thrilling to watch as they battle each other, and it sets up a game within "The Game" that could ultimately decide the Super Bowl.
As impressive as Manning's record-breaking season has been, he'll face his stiffest test this Sunday. How will he try to crack the Seahawks secondary? Let's break it down.
To read Ron Jaworski's full analysis on how Peyton can beat the Seahawks' D, you must be an Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Foles, offense in form as Eagles top Steelers
- Steelers' Bell, Blount apologize for 'distraction'
- Eagles RB McCoy: Thumb 'definitely hurts'
- RG III tweets to naysayers: Keep doubting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Riddell Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Xlviii Champions Deluxe Replica Helmet