How to beat the Seahawks
Pass-rush pressure a common denominator in Seattle's worst games
Watch any highlight reel of the Seattle Seahawks and you'll likely see clips from the NFC Championship Game win over the San Francisco 49ers, the Monday night win against the New Orleans Saints or blowouts of overmatched teams such as the Falcons, Vikings or Giants. Those are some of examples of the Seahawks at their best, and the Seahawks at their best are a scary, scary football team. But what about the Seahawks at their worst?
There are some blemishes on Seattle's record this year, and those are the games the Denver Broncos should watch closely, in search of cracks in the blue and green wall. What were the Seahawks' worst games this year, and what did opponents do to make them look bad?
Let's start by revisiting Seattle's worst four performances, in chronological order:
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon
- Sources: NFL probes Falcons' fake crowd noise
- Sources: Jets, Bills eye Revis in free agency
- Sources: Lions seen as favorites to keep Suh
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Limited Jersey Denver Broncos Demaryius Thomas #88