Injuries could derail Denver
Absence of Harris, Miller will badly sap Broncos' pass defense
For Sunday's AFC Championship Game, the Denver Broncos will be missing two key defenders who played in the 34-31 loss to New England in Week 12. Linebacker Von Miller tore his ACL in Week 16, while cornerback Chris Harris tore his ACL in last week's win over the Chargers. What kind of impact might the loss of each player have in the rematch? How good exactly have the Broncos been with and without Miller, and which defenders might the Broncos be forced to rely upon in Harris' absence?
The answers to those questions may determine which team pushes through to the Super Bowl.
To see the impact of Denver's defensive injuries on the AFC Championship, plus get access to all of Insider's NFL offseason coverage, sign up today.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon
- Sources: NFL probes Falcons' fake crowd noise
- Sources: Jets, Bills eye Revis in free agency
- Sources: Lions seen as favorites to keep Suh
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NFL ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Denver Broncos Von Miller #58