Baltimore Ravens can go long
With suspect secondaries, Pats, Texans should fear Flacco, deep ball
Sunday will bring good news for either the New England Patriots or Houston Texans, who will square off in the second of two AFC divisional-round matchups, as one team will advance a step closer to Super Bowl XLVII.
That's the good news.
The bad news? Whichever team comes out on top is going to have to work up a strategy to stop the vertical passing game of the Ravens, which exposed the Broncos secondary Saturday night.
To see why the Ravens' run can continue, plus to get all of Insider's NFL content, sign up to be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLVII COVERAGE
- Coleman New England Patriots XL Quad Chair With Cooler