Film Notes: Pats' D-line peaking
Big bodies up front doing their best work in playoffs; should Manning be worried?
Originally Published: February 3, 2012By Gary Horton | Scouts Inc.
After breaking down film, Scouts Inc. gives its take on what to watch in Super Bowl XLVI:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
Gary Horton spent 10 years in the NFL as a scout and another 10 years at the college level as an assistant coach and recruiter. He is the founder and most seasoned member of the Scouts Inc. staff, and his extensive experience at all levels of football make him an excellent talent evaluator.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Zimmer hire energized 'unhappy' Peterson
- Bad hair day: Skins rookie regrets new 'do
- Source: Giants unsure if Wilson can return
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLVI
SUPER BOWL XLVI: Giants 21, Patriots 17
PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Rico New England Patriots Silver Breast Cancer Laser Tag License Plate