Scouts Chatter: Manning vs. Belichick
QB has personnel advantage, but Pats coach has had ample time to add wrinkles
Originally Published: February 3, 2012Scouts Inc.
Editor's note: Tuesday through Friday during Super Bowl week, Scouts Inc. will tackle a key element of the Giants-Patriots matchup from a coaching perspective. Today, Gary Horton and Matt Williamson examine what kind of schemes New England coach Bill Belichick will throw at New York QB Eli Manning.
WRs give Manning built-in edge
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Cowboys' McClain convicted, already appeals
- Dolphins say scandal in past as camp opens
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLVI
SUPER BOWL XLVI: Giants 21, Patriots 17
PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Women's Home Limited Jersey New York Giants Eli Manning #10