Scouts Chatter: Manning vs. Belichick
QB has personnel advantage, but Pats coach has had ample time to add wrinkles
Originally Published: February 3, 2012Scouts Inc.
Editor's note: Tuesday through Friday during Super Bowl week, Scouts Inc. will tackle a key element of the Giants-Patriots matchup from a coaching perspective. Today, Gary Horton and Matt Williamson examine what kind of schemes New England coach Bill Belichick will throw at New York QB Eli Manning.
WRs give Manning built-in edge
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon
- Sources: NFL probes Falcons' fake crowd noise
- Sources: Jets, Bills eye Revis in free agency
- Sources: Lions seen as favorites to keep Suh
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLVI
SUPER BOWL XLVI: Giants 21, Patriots 17
PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Women's Platinum Limited Jersey New York Giants Eli Manning #10