Scouts Chatter: The game up front
Giants boast dangerous pass rush, but Pats O-linemen capable of holding ground
Originally Published: February 2, 2012Scouts Inc.
Editor's note: Tuesday through Friday during Super Bowl week, Scouts Inc. will tackle a key element of the Giants-Patriots matchup from a coaching perspective. Today, Gary Horton and Matt Williamson examine New York's defensive line; just how much havoc will it wreak in SB XLVI?
Giants' D-line can do it all
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLVI
SUPER BOWL XLVI: Giants 21, Patriots 17
PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Authentic Street Signs New England Patriots 'Man Cave' Street Sign