Scouts Chatter: The game up front
Giants boast dangerous pass rush, but Pats O-linemen capable of holding ground
Originally Published: February 2, 2012Scouts Inc.
Editor's note: Tuesday through Friday during Super Bowl week, Scouts Inc. will tackle a key element of the Giants-Patriots matchup from a coaching perspective. Today, Gary Horton and Matt Williamson examine New York's defensive line; just how much havoc will it wreak in SB XLVI?
Giants' D-line can do it all
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dolphins trade Martin to 49ers for draft pick
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut Pro-Bowler Ware; Broncos next?
- Sources: Talib gets $57M deal from Broncos
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLVI
SUPER BOWL XLVI: Giants 21, Patriots 17
PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Antigua Men's New England Patriots Red Succeed Quarter-Zip Jacket