Scouts Chatter: Giants' WRs vs. Pats' D
No argument here: New England's secondary appears to be overmatched
Originally Published: February 1, 2012Scouts Inc.
Editor's note: Tuesday through Friday during Super Bowl week, Scouts Inc. will tackle a key element of the Giants-Patriots matchup from a coaching perspective. Today, Gary Horton and Matt Williamson examine New York's wide receivers -- how they should attack New England's defense and what, if anything, the Pats' suspect secondary can do to combat them.
Giants can exploit mismatches
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLVI
SUPER BOWL XLVI: Giants 21, Patriots 17
PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey New York Giants Eli Manning #10