Scouts Chatter: Pats' TEs vs. Giants' D
Hernandez-Gronkowski duo poses problems, but Giants well-equipped to solve them
Originally Published: January 31, 2012Scouts Inc.
Editor's note: From Tuesday through Friday during Super Bowl week, Scouts Inc. will tackle a key element of the Giants-Patriots matchup from a coaching perspective. Today, Gary Horton and Matt Williamson examine New England's tight ends -- how they attack a defense and how to go about containing them.
Duo's versatility gives Pats options
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Cards, CB Peterson agree to record $70M deal
- Texans owner won't judge Raiders S.A. buzz
- Giants' Wilson (neck) has tests, won't practice
- Bengals' Atkins taken off PUP, will practice
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLVI
SUPER BOWL XLVI: Giants 21, Patriots 17
PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey New England Patriots Rob Gronkowski #87