Scouts Chatter: Pats' TEs vs. Giants' D
Hernandez-Gronkowski duo poses problems, but Giants well-equipped to solve them
Originally Published: January 31, 2012Scouts Inc.
Editor's note: From Tuesday through Friday during Super Bowl week, Scouts Inc. will tackle a key element of the Giants-Patriots matchup from a coaching perspective. Today, Gary Horton and Matt Williamson examine New England's tight ends -- how they attack a defense and how to go about containing them.
Duo's versatility gives Pats options
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLVI
SUPER BOWL XLVI: Giants 21, Patriots 17
PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME
MORE NFL COVERAGE
- Nike Men's Home Limited Jersey New England Patriots Rob Gronkowski #87