Film Notes: Brady's tough assignment
Giants' D, which matches up well versus New England, has given QB fits before
Originally Published: January 28, 2012By Gary Horton | Scouts Inc.
After breaking down film, Scouts Inc. gives its take on what to watch in Super Bowl XLVI:
1. Tom Brady versus the Giants' big nickel defense
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
Gary Horton spent 10 years in the NFL as a scout and another 10 years at the college level as an assistant coach and recruiter. He is the founder and most seasoned member of the Scouts Inc. staff, and his extensive experience at all levels of football make him an excellent talent evaluator.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- RG III: Goal Week 1 but career comes first
- Cards ink 3rd-round pick Mathieu to contract
- Rodgers wants Pack to retire Favre's No. 4
- Pats' Brady not surprised Welker left team
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLVI