Jordy Nelson could be big in SB XLV
He's not Jennings or Driver, but he's 6-foot-3, and the Steelers struggle with height
Originally Published: February 1, 2011By Vince Verhei | Football Outsiders
Getty ImagesJordy Nelson's height puts him in a nice position against the Steelers' DBs.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Giants RB Wilson cleared for full practices
- Pettine: Manziel's behavior will be 'non-story'
- Retirees ask judge to reverse concussion ruling
- Favre not worried about boos at Lambeau
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLV
Super Bowl Central | Super Bowl blog
SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS
WHAT'S REALLY AMERICA'S TEAM?
HOF: FAULK, DEION HEAD CLASS OF 2011
HOT READ: CHEESEHEADS/MCCARTHY
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Fathead Jordy Nelson Wall Graphic