How Jets can reach the Super Bowl
Heavy blitzing against Ben Roethlisberger is the key to New York's success
The New York Jets won 11 regular-season games despite quarterback Mark Sanchez ranking near the bottom of the league in most passing statistics. They've now pulled off a pair of playoff upsets, winning on the road against the Indianapolis Colts and the New England Patriots, largely because Sanchez's numbers have improved across the board.
Why has Sanchez looked so good the past two weeks, and what can the Pittsburgh Steelers do to put a stop to the Jets' streak?
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
- Man faces charges for Modell grave urination
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLV
Super Bowl Central | Super Bowl blog
SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS
WHAT'S REALLY AMERICA'S TEAM?
HOF: FAULK, DEION HEAD CLASS OF 2011
HOT READ: CHEESEHEADS/MCCARTHY
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey New York Jets Mark Sanchez #6