Film Notes: The passing game
Packers love the slant; Steelers' scrambles are more organized than they look
Originally Published: February 4, 2011By Gary Horton | Scouts Inc.
After breaking down film, Scouts Inc. gives its take on what to watch in Super Bowl XLV on Sunday:
Green Bay Packers versus Pittsburgh Steelers, 6 p.m. ET
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
Gary Horton spent 10 years in the NFL as a scout and another 10 years at the college level as an assistant coach and recruiter. He is the founder and most seasoned member of the Scouts Inc. staff, and his extensive experience at all levels of football make him an excellent talent evaluator.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chancellor probable after late-practice injury
- Goodell: Pursuing Deflategate aggressively
- Hundreds lose out on tickets to Super Bowl
- Goodell: NFL to rule on Lynch fine after SB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLV
Super Bowl Central | Super Bowl blog
SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS
WHAT'S REALLY AMERICA'S TEAM?
HOF: FAULK, DEION HEAD CLASS OF 2011
HOT READ: CHEESEHEADS/MCCARTHY
NFL BLOG NETWORK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Nike Boys' Home Game Jersey Pittsburgh Steelers Ben Roethlisberger #7