Tale of the Tape: Tight ends
Originally Published: February 3, 2010By Jeremy Green and Gary Horton | Scouts Inc.
Scouts Inc.'s Jeremy Green and Gary Horton have reviewed all the film and broken down the tight ends in Super Bowl XLIV. They have compared the players in seven categories and given an edge for each. Some of the results might surprise you.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
Gary Horton spent 10 years in the NFL as a scout and another 10 years at the college level as an assistant coach and recruiter. He is the founder and most seasoned member of the Scouts Inc. staff, and his extensive experience at all levels of football make him an excellent talent evaluator.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Ex-QB Blake: Deflating footballs common
- Broncos hire Phillips as defensive coordinator
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLIV
SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS
HOT READ: Playing with pain
HALL OF FAME
OUTSIDE THE LINES: CONCUSSIONS
SCOUTS INC. TALE OF TAPE
MORE SCOUTS INC.
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey Indianapolis Colts Andrew Luck #12