Blitzing Manning is risky, but necessary
If Saints can apply pressure, Sharper's big-play odds increase
Originally Published: February 5, 2010By Matt Williamson | Scouts Inc.
Here are five matchups that could impact the outcome of Super Bowl XLIV. 1. Colts QB Peyton Manning vs. Saints FS Darren Sharper: Sharper is a big-time playmaker whom Manning must be wary of. Sharper set the league record for interception return yardage this season and took three of his interceptions for touchdowns.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
SUPER BOWL XLIV
SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS
HOT READ: Playing with pain
HALL OF FAME
OUTSIDE THE LINES: CONCUSSIONS
SCOUTS INC. TALE OF TAPE
MORE SCOUTS INC.
- NFL Team Apparel Boys' Indianapolis Colts Team Forward Long Sleeve Shirt