Fact or Fiction: Week 1
Cardinals in the playoffs? Rematch of Super Bowl XXXIX? Our experts debate some topics heading into the NFL season.
So we've made four bold statements and asked our ESPN experts -- former NFL players Ron Jaworski and Sean Salisbury -- to find out whether or not they believe the statements will eventually become fact or fiction.
On which side of the fence do they sit? Click on the links below for their answers.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
- Peterson: No tears or Lisfranc injury to foot
- Cardinals' Mathieu out due to torn ACL, LCL
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Wild Sports Arizona Cardinals Tim Wolfe Series Desktop Helmet Statue