Duo has scored 14 of team's 18 TDs
RB Stephen Davis and WR Steve Smith, who each missed most of the '04 campaign, have been the Panthers' biggest sparks on offense.
WR Steve Smith and RB Stephen Davis -- both out for almost the entire 2004 season due to injury -- have returned with a vengeance in 2005. The duo has combined for 14 of Carolina's 18 touchdowns and kept the Panthers on solid ground offensively during the team's uneven start.
What Smith and Davis normally do after scoring -- both have seven touchdowns this season -- provides you a snapshot of their personalities.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Charles, Chiefs agree on extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Suggs wants Flacco to be more vocal leader
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Baltimore Ravens Steve Smith Sr. #89