Duo has scored 14 of team's 18 TDs
RB Stephen Davis and WR Steve Smith, who each missed most of the '04 campaign, have been the Panthers' biggest sparks on offense.
WR Steve Smith and RB Stephen Davis -- both out for almost the entire 2004 season due to injury -- have returned with a vengeance in 2005. The duo has combined for 14 of Carolina's 18 touchdowns and kept the Panthers on solid ground offensively during the team's uneven start.
What Smith and Davis normally do after scoring -- both have seven touchdowns this season -- provides you a snapshot of their personalities.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers tops Watt, collects 2nd MVP award
- Seau, Bettis, Shields among 8 in HOF class
- Cardinals' Arians wins 2nd coach of year honor
- Watt 1st unanimous DPOY; Murray honored
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey Carolina Panthers Luke Kuechly #59