Duo has scored 14 of team's 18 TDs
RB Stephen Davis and WR Steve Smith, who each missed most of the '04 campaign, have been the Panthers' biggest sparks on offense.
WR Steve Smith and RB Stephen Davis -- both out for almost the entire 2004 season due to injury -- have returned with a vengeance in 2005. The duo has combined for 14 of Carolina's 18 touchdowns and kept the Panthers on solid ground offensively during the team's uneven start.
What Smith and Davis normally do after scoring -- both have seven touchdowns this season -- provides you a snapshot of their personalities.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead DeAngelo Williams Wall Graphic