Jaguars ready to make move
The Jaguars and Lions are among four team Scouts Inc. believes are ready to make moves in 2005.
The Jaguars won three of their last four games in 2004 and finished with a 9-7 record. This is a young team with the potential for greatness. There are some question marks offensively, but none that can't be answered.
Running back Fred Taylor is coming off a serious knee injury, and must be healthy and durable to give this offense balance. There are concerns in pass protection for pocket QB Byron Leftwich. Speaking of Leftwich, he has a new offensive coordinator this year, Carl Smith, and there will be an emphasis on a more vertical passing attack featuring Leftwich's throwing more from the pocket.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Pats victim of late-night fire alarms
- Super Bowl prop bettors favor safeties, OT
- Ex-QB Blake: Deflating footballs common
- Broncos hire Phillips as defensive coordinator
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Chicago Bears Matt Forte #22