How to shut down Michael Vick
Forcing the Eagles QB to his right and to throw underneath is plan for success
After his 412-yard, six-touchdown performance against the Washington Redskins on Monday Night Football, Michael Vick looked like he was ready to lead the Philadelphia Eagles to the Super Bowl. A week later against the Giants, Vick looked much more ordinary, and on Sunday the Chicago Bears showed that Vick was not unbeatable after all, defeating the Eagles 31-26 and rearranging the NFC playoff picture. Both teams used similar tactics to contain Vick, but the Bears used one key strategy to defeat him.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 12 COVERAGE
- Nike Women's New York Giants Legend Wordmark Red V-Neck T-Shirt