The possible end of the Colts' run
Arian Foster exposed Indy's inability to stop top RBs; Chris Johnson and MJD loom
Every Tuesday, Football Outsiders will analyze the biggest upset from the previous weekend and see how those factors will impact both teams moving forward.
Ordinarily a pass-first offense, the Texans defeated the Colts despite collecting only 98 passing yards; that's their lowest total in a win since 2006.
More troubling for the Colts, though: if Arian Foster can keep up what he did Sunday, Indy's string of postseason berths could be in jeopardy.
For the full breakdown here -- what Foster did, how successful it was historically, and what it means going forward for both teams -- you need to be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Repetitive Lynch: 'Here so I won't get fined'
- Browner stands by comments on targeting
- Patriots' Blount: Seahawks D 'not immortal'
- Ex-Patriots RB Tatupu had CTE, family says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Houston Texans Arian Foster #23