The possible end of the Colts' run
Arian Foster exposed Indy's inability to stop top RBs; Chris Johnson and MJD loom
Every Tuesday, Football Outsiders will analyze the biggest upset from the previous weekend and see how those factors will impact both teams moving forward.
Ordinarily a pass-first offense, the Texans defeated the Colts despite collecting only 98 passing yards; that's their lowest total in a win since 2006.
More troubling for the Colts, though: if Arian Foster can keep up what he did Sunday, Indy's string of postseason berths could be in jeopardy.
For the full breakdown here -- what Foster did, how successful it was historically, and what it means going forward for both teams -- you need to be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dolphins trade Martin to 49ers for draft pick
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut Pro-Bowler Ware; Broncos next?
- Sources: Talib gets $57M deal from Broncos
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Boys' Home Game Jersey Houston Texans Arian Foster #23