Player X: It's mailbag time
You've got questions. Hopefully, my answers won't suck
Updated: December 7, 2009, 11:58 AM ETBy Player X | ESPN The Magazine
Tanja Giessler/Getty ImagesKeep the letters coming, Player X loves the feedback.
This column appears in the Dec. 14 issue of ESPN The Magazine.After my past seven columns, fans have flooded my in box (playerx@espnthe mag.com) with praise, slams and a heavy dose of opinions. I love the feedback, so keep it coming. Meantime, I thought I'd sit down and answer a handful of your questions.
To read about Player X's feelings about Michael Crabtree, the Raiders, the funniest guy in the NFL and Jay-Z, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
- Man faces charges for Modell grave urination
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Oakland Raiders Darren McFadden #20