Player X: It's mailbag time
You've got questions. Hopefully, my answers won't suck
This column appears in the Dec. 14 issue of ESPN The Magazine.After my past seven columns, fans have flooded my in box (playerx@espnthe mag.com) with praise, slams and a heavy dose of opinions. I love the feedback, so keep it coming. Meantime, I thought I'd sit down and answer a handful of your questions.
To read about Player X's feelings about Michael Crabtree, the Raiders, the funniest guy in the NFL and Jay-Z, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Smith finished with Panthers, agent says
- Sharper charged with sexual assault in Ariz.
- Bucs add QB McCown for $10M, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Oakland Raiders Clear String Bag