How Saints could slow Brees
Originally Published: October 30, 2009By Gary Horton | Scouts Inc.
Scouts Inc. breaks down the five key storylines in the NFC East showdown between the Atlanta Falcons and New Orleans Saints on "Monday Night Football" (ESPN, 8:30 p.m. ET):
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
Gary Horton spent 10 years in the NFL as a scout and another 10 years at the college level as an assistant coach and recruiter. He is the founder and most seasoned member of the Scouts Inc. staff, and his extensive experience at all levels of football make him an excellent talent evaluator.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 8 PREVIEW
MNF: Falcons at Saints
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
HOT READ: Green Bay GM Ted Thompson
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
- Atlanta Falcons Women's Rhinestone Designer Sunglasses