Ball control key for Broncos
Originally Published: October 16, 2009By Gary Horton | Scouts Inc.
Scouts Inc. breaks down the five key storylines in the AFC West showdown between the Denver Broncos and San Diego Chargers on "Monday Night Football" (ESPN, 8:30 p.m. ET):
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
Gary Horton spent 10 years in the NFL as a scout and another 10 years at the college level as an assistant coach and recruiter. He is the founder and most seasoned member of the Scouts Inc. staff, and his extensive experience at all levels of football make him an excellent talent evaluator.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: KC gives Charles 2-year extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Suggs wants Flacco to be more vocal leader
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL WEEK 6 PREVIEW
HOT READ: CENTER STAGE
STOCK WATCH: Fallers, risers
- Fathead Phillip Rivers Wall Graphic