ESPN The Magazine: AFC South preview
The Titans may experience a four-game drop-off without their big DE
These division previews appear in the Sept. 7 issue of ESPN The Magazine.
Check out each division previewed here:
Projected order of finish
1. Indianapolis Colts (11-5)
Forget about Marvin Harrison's departure, the staff changes and new head coach Jim Caldwell's preference for a larger, more aggressive defense. The same Peyton Manning probably means the same outcome this season: a division title, at least, for Indy.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars (10-6)
The Jags are better than last year's 5-11 record. After all, they were the NFL's seventh-most injured team, and their now-healthy O-line was hard hit. Still, young D-linemen like Derrick Harvey must help the pass rush. Last year's 29 sacks ranked 20th in the NFL.To continue reading ESPN The Magazine's AFC East preview, you must be an ESPN Insider.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texans RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Tennessee Titans Helmet Logo Wall Graphic