Seeing is believing
Introducing the ROBIN metric for grading the guys in the trenches
Updated: August 26, 2009, 7:24 AM ETBy KC Joyner | Special to ESPN The Magazine
Getty ImagesNick Mangold, a Pro Bowler last season, grades out as one of the best offensive linemen in the NFL via KC Joyner's ROBIN metric.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's New York Jets Tri-Blend Script Green T-Shirt