Outtakes: James Harrison
Kenny Mayne chats with Steelers LB James Harrison
This interview appears in the Aug. 24 issue of ESPN The Magazine.
KM: You didn't visit the White House after winning the Super Bowl. Not in the mood?
JH: I didn't want to make the trip. It wasn't a big deal. I didn't go last time we won, either.
KM: Did you watch the president at the MLB All-Star Game?
JH: I don't really watch sports that much, to be honest. I'm more of a cartoon guy.
KM: It's funny you say that. We once tried to spoof the famous Flintstones episode where Fred and Mr. Slate sneak off and go to a robot football game ...
JH: No, no, that was The Jetsons.
KM: You're right. That was George Jetson and Mr. Spacely. I'm screwing up my own story.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
- Man faces charges for Modell grave urination
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Pittsburgh Steelers Gold Franchise Fitted Hat