Outtakes: James Harrison
Kenny Mayne chats with Steelers LB James Harrison
This interview appears in the Aug. 24 issue of ESPN The Magazine.
KM: You didn't visit the White House after winning the Super Bowl. Not in the mood?
JH: I didn't want to make the trip. It wasn't a big deal. I didn't go last time we won, either.
KM: Did you watch the president at the MLB All-Star Game?
JH: I don't really watch sports that much, to be honest. I'm more of a cartoon guy.
KM: It's funny you say that. We once tried to spoof the famous Flintstones episode where Fred and Mr. Slate sneak off and go to a robot football game ...
JH: No, no, that was The Jetsons.
KM: You're right. That was George Jetson and Mr. Spacely. I'm screwing up my own story.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dolphins trade Martin to 49ers for draft pick
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut Pro-Bowler Ware; Broncos next?
- Sources: Talib gets $57M deal from Broncos
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Pittsburgh Steelers Black Cuffless Knit Hat