35 Days to the Draft: Finding a QB
Quarterbacks who take care of the ball tend to go higher in the draft
Originally Published: March 21, 2009By Tom Haberstroh | Special to Insider
Quick quiz: Which quarterback got drafted higher?
A: The one who threw for 5,833 yards and 52 TD in 2003.
B: The guy who completed better than 70 percent of his passes in 2007.
C: The player who threw just five interceptions in 521 passes in 2007.
D: The one whose QB rating was 181.7 in the 2004 season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2009 NFL Draft
TEAM-BY-TEAM, ROUND-BY-ROUND PICKS
FEATURED BLOG POSTS/BLOGS
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey Baltimore Ravens Joe Flacco #5