35 Days to the Draft: Finding a QB
Quarterbacks who take care of the ball tend to go higher in the draft
Originally Published: March 21, 2009By Tom Haberstroh | Special to Insider
Quick quiz: Which quarterback got drafted higher?
A: The one who threw for 5,833 yards and 52 TD in 2003.
B: The guy who completed better than 70 percent of his passes in 2007.
C: The player who threw just five interceptions in 521 passes in 2007.
D: The one whose QB rating was 181.7 in the 2004 season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
- Rights group blasts Giants' hiring of Tyree
- Johnson at Texans' HQ Monday, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2009 NFL Draft
TEAM-BY-TEAM, ROUND-BY-ROUND PICKS
FEATURED BLOG POSTS/BLOGS
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey Baltimore Ravens Joe Flacco #5