Other things that jumped out from Week 10
Scouts Inc. shares its key observations from Week 10.
Originally Published: November 10, 2008By Scouts Inc. | ESPN.com
After watching all of Sunday's games, Scouts Inc. runs down a few more buzz-worthy things that jumped off the screen. Goal-line stand saves Cards' sixth straight home win
• The versatility of WR Anquan Boldin was on full display against San Francisco. His ability to handle all types of formation adjustments and responsibilities within the scheme allows offensive coordinator Todd Haley the freedom to create mismatches. On top of being an excellent inside route runner, he is now proving he can line up in the backfield and run the ball, motion out into routes or be used on shovel passes in traffic. Plus, he has the quickness and lower-body strength to create a lot of yards after contact, which Arizona is also utilizing in a variety of ways.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manuel: Bills system easier to learn than FSU's
- Moore, Broncos put big blunder behind them
- DE Freeney, Chargers agree to contract
- Mario Williams' ex alleges suicide-talk texts