Packers-Cowboys too close to call
Breaking down the NFC's game of the year between Green Bay and Dallas shows just how evenly matched these 10-1 teams are this year.
PACKERS AT COWBOYS (Thursday, 8:15 ET)
Terrell Owens and the Dallas Cowboys (10-1) play host to Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers (10-1) on Thursday night in a game that could determine homefield advantage in the NFC playoffs. Only about a third of the homes in the U.S. will be able to watch the game on TV. Here's why
| Discuss the game.
Commentary/features• Power rankings: Dallas second, Green Bay third
• Garber: Romo, Favre are improvising masters
• Garber: Five improvising QB masters
• Snoop Dogg raps Tony Romo
• Clayton: First and 10
• Grant's run to glory
• Wickersham: Best of weak NFC
• Packers or Cowboys? Experts make their picks
• Page 2: Inside Favre's brain
• Cowboys-Packers through the years
News• Clayton: Injury report
ZOOM galleries• Top 5 NFL improvisational QBs
• Top 5 NFL improvisational QBs ever
• Top 5 college improvisational QBs
Video• Steve Young: QB improvisation about awareness
• Brett Favre: "Play loose but be ready to play"
• Dissecting Brett Favre's renaissance
• Keyshawn Johnson's advice for Tony Romo
• Field Pass: Green Bay vs. Dallas
• Phillips and McCarthy surprising many
Simulation• EA Simulation: The winner in OT is...
Scouts Inc.• Tale of the tape: Too close to call
• Offenses are in high gear
• Improved Packers' O-line benefits Grant
• Packers' terrific cornerback tandem
• Packers' coaches are the key
• Game could be decided by trench warfare
• Horton: Notes from the film room