Packers-Cowboys too close to call
Breaking down the NFC's game of the year between Green Bay and Dallas shows just how evenly matched these 10-1 teams are this year.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
- Peterson: No tears or Lisfranc injury to foot
- Cardinals' Mathieu out due to torn ACL, LCL
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
PACKERS AT COWBOYS (Thursday, 8:15 ET)
Terrell Owens and the Dallas Cowboys (10-1) play host to Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers (10-1) on Thursday night in a game that could determine homefield advantage in the NFC playoffs. Only about a third of the homes in the U.S. will be able to watch the game on TV. Here's why
| Discuss the game.
Commentary/features• Power rankings: Dallas second, Green Bay third
• Garber: Romo, Favre are improvising masters
• Garber: Five improvising QB masters
• Snoop Dogg raps Tony Romo
• Clayton: First and 10
• Grant's run to glory
• Wickersham: Best of weak NFC
• Packers or Cowboys? Experts make their picks
• Page 2: Inside Favre's brain
• Cowboys-Packers through the years
News• Clayton: Injury report
ZOOM galleries• Top 5 NFL improvisational QBs
• Top 5 NFL improvisational QBs ever
• Top 5 college improvisational QBs
Video• Steve Young: QB improvisation about awareness
• Brett Favre: "Play loose but be ready to play"
• Dissecting Brett Favre's renaissance
• Keyshawn Johnson's advice for Tony Romo
• Field Pass: Green Bay vs. Dallas
• Phillips and McCarthy surprising many
Simulation• EA Simulation: The winner in OT is...
Scouts Inc.• Tale of the tape: Too close to call
• Offenses are in high gear
• Improved Packers' O-line benefits Grant
• Packers' terrific cornerback tandem
• Packers' coaches are the key
• Game could be decided by trench warfare
• Horton: Notes from the film room