Patriots have the edge in battle with Colts
Breaking the New England-Indianapolis game down position by position, this has all the makings of an instant classic.
Originally Published: November 1, 2007By Scouts Inc.
The Indianapolis Colts and New England Patriots clearly are the two best teams in the NFL, and their game Sunday has the makings of an instant classic. So who will have the edge when these two rivals meet? Scouts Inc. goes position by position and breaks it down.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Source: CB Davis gets $39M deal from Colts
- Sources: Browns, Raiders inquire on Revis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl Championship Ticket Collection