Patriots have the edge in battle with Colts
Breaking the New England-Indianapolis game down position by position, this has all the makings of an instant classic.
Originally Published: November 1, 2007By Scouts Inc.
The Indianapolis Colts and New England Patriots clearly are the two best teams in the NFL, and their game Sunday has the makings of an instant classic. So who will have the edge when these two rivals meet? Scouts Inc. goes position by position and breaks it down.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay faces four felony counts
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Saints bring back RT Strief on five-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Coleman Indianapolis Colts Stadium Seat