Finding ways to slow down the playmakers
Want to take out the playmakers from Sunday's Dallas-New England game? Here's how to do it.
Updated: October 10, 2007, 4:04 PM ETScouts Inc.
In every game plan, there are the keys to stopping the marquee players, the difference makers. Here are the three players from Dallas and New England who will receive special attention this week and a few tips on how to slow them down.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Buccaneers release Revis before deadline
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Browns cut ties with QBs Weeden, Campbell
- Smith finished with Panthers, agent says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New England Patriots Can Koozie