Whispers from around the NFL
PFW is hearing plenty, including that the Chiefs plan to take advantage of Larry Johnson's receiving skills this season.
Originally Published: May 7, 2007Pro Football Weekly
• In his first workouts with the offense, we're told WR Devin Hester looked perfectly natural catching the football in stride and with his hands, as if the former cornerback had been playing offense his entire career. Hester was not running the entire playbook in his first minicamp, but he was thrown to often.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman's two INTs help Seahawks by 49ers
- Niners CEO apologizes: Loss 'not acceptable'
- Eagles blast Cowboys, seize NFC East lead
- Dez awaits rematch vs. 'kinda cheap' Eagles