Whispers from around the NFL
PFW is hearing plenty, including that the Chiefs plan to take advantage of Larry Johnson's receiving skills this season.
Originally Published: May 7, 2007Pro Football Weekly
• In his first workouts with the offense, we're told WR Devin Hester looked perfectly natural catching the football in stride and with his hands, as if the former cornerback had been playing offense his entire career. Hester was not running the entire playbook in his first minicamp, but he was thrown to often.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Disappointing Texans fire coach Kubiak
- Packers rule Rodgers out against Falcons
- Jags' Jones-Drew to have MRI on hamstring
- Fox to coach from sideline against Titans