Whispers from around the NFL
PFW is hearing plenty, including that the Chiefs plan to take advantage of Larry Johnson's receiving skills this season.
Originally Published: May 7, 2007Pro Football Weekly
• In his first workouts with the offense, we're told WR Devin Hester looked perfectly natural catching the football in stride and with his hands, as if the former cornerback had been playing offense his entire career. Hester was not running the entire playbook in his first minicamp, but he was thrown to often.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steelers' Bell, Blount set to face pot charges
- Backup Manziel says he needs to earn way
- Doctors: Jim Kelly has no evidence of cancer
- Texans' Clowney exits practice after collision