Whispers from around the NFL
PFW is hearing plenty, including that QB Marc Bulger is considered a slam dunk to re-sign with the Rams.
• With two different grievances pending, the Corey Simon mystery continues in Indianapolis. Colts sources claim they saw the defensive tackle, who missed the season with a non-football illness, celebrating on the field with his teammates after the come-from-behind AFC championship victory over archrival New England. However, Simon was nowhere to be seen in South Beach in the week leading up to SB XLI.
• Colts DT Montae Reagor told PFW at the Super Bowl that his recovery from the fractured orbital bone suffered in a season-ending auto accident on Oct. 22 is ahead of schedule. "I've gained 15 of the 30 pounds I lost and plan on coming back bigger and faster than ever before," said Reagor, who has his sights set on tipping the scales at 285. "Rest assured, I'll be fine."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense