Whispers from around the NFL
PFW is hearing plenty, including that QB Marc Bulger is considered a slam dunk to re-sign with the Rams.
• With two different grievances pending, the Corey Simon mystery continues in Indianapolis. Colts sources claim they saw the defensive tackle, who missed the season with a non-football illness, celebrating on the field with his teammates after the come-from-behind AFC championship victory over archrival New England. However, Simon was nowhere to be seen in South Beach in the week leading up to SB XLI.
• Colts DT Montae Reagor told PFW at the Super Bowl that his recovery from the fractured orbital bone suffered in a season-ending auto accident on Oct. 22 is ahead of schedule. "I've gained 15 of the 30 pounds I lost and plan on coming back bigger and faster than ever before," said Reagor, who has his sights set on tipping the scales at 285. "Rest assured, I'll be fine."
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Coach: Benched RG III must 'work on craft'
- Still: Claims of unpaid child support untrue
- RB Jackson to Whitner: Don't talk down to Bills
- Gordon felt some Browns brushed him off