Whispers from around the NFL
Pro Football Weekly is hearing plenty, including that Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio is butting heads with his front office.
• Rookie DE Tamba Hali has made his presence felt up front for Kansas City, but a nagging hip injury that prevents him from pushing off at the line of scrimmage is a bit of a concern.
• Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper admitted that he is still experiencing "sharp pain" in his surgically repaired right knee. However, we hear it's unlikely that he'll need additional surgery.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Disappointing Texans fire coach Kubiak
- Fox to coach from sideline against Titans
- Packers rule Rodgers out against Falcons
- Romo: December or not, we need to win