Whispers from around the NFL
Pro Football Weekly is hearing plenty, including that Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio is butting heads with his front office.
• Rookie DE Tamba Hali has made his presence felt up front for Kansas City, but a nagging hip injury that prevents him from pushing off at the line of scrimmage is a bit of a concern.
• Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper admitted that he is still experiencing "sharp pain" in his surgically repaired right knee. However, we hear it's unlikely that he'll need additional surgery.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions' Raiola suspended 1 game for stomp
- Manziel ruled out; Browns add rookie Shaw
- Bears to start Cutler as Clausen concussed
- Arians: Cardinals to start rookie QB Thomas