Breaking down the early disappointments
Several preseason contenders have stumbled out the gate at 0-2. Our scouts examine who's in trouble and who's capable of bouncing back.
Originally Published: September 20, 2006Scouts Inc.
The Buccaneers, Dolphins, Panthers and Redskins were all popular preseason picks to be playing deep into the playoffs. After two weeks of the regular season, each is reeling at 0-2. Are these teams in trouble, or is it too early to panic? Our scouts examine.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Super costly: Tickets may hit all-time high
- Lynch offers statement, doesn't answer Q's
- Sources: Pats victim of late-night fire alarms
- Super Bowl prop bettors favor safeties, OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Miami Dolphins Take It Long Birch Heather Long Sleeve Shirt