Breaking down the early disappointments
Several preseason contenders have stumbled out the gate at 0-2. Our scouts examine who's in trouble and who's capable of bouncing back.
Originally Published: September 20, 2006Scouts Inc.
The Buccaneers, Dolphins, Panthers and Redskins were all popular preseason picks to be playing deep into the playoffs. After two weeks of the regular season, each is reeling at 0-2. Are these teams in trouble, or is it too early to panic? Our scouts examine.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Source: Gordon hires former Sherman rep
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico Miami Dolphins Silver Laser Tag License Plate