Browns on the rise
Cincinnati needs a healthy Carson Palmer, while Pittsburgh needs Ben Roethlisberger to become a leader, writes Matt Williamson.
This division will be more competitive than last year. The Steelers should come out on top, but if Palmer can be his old self by the opener, Cincinnati could very well repeat as division champion.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Chargers FG caps 2nd-half rally over 49ers
- Eagles' playoff chances hurt as Redskins win
- Big-play Jackson questions 'naive' Eagles D
- Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Scouts Inc. goes inside the offseason for each team, looking at key additions and losses and predicting the order of finish in each division.
• AFC East: Dolphins closing on Pats
• AFC South: Colts remain on top
• AFC North: Palmer key for Bengals
• AFC West: Broncos clear favorites
• NFC East: NFL's toughest division?
• NFC South: Pieces in place for Panthers
• NFC North: Defense should lift Bears
• NFC West: Seahawks still soaring