Whispers from around the NFL
Pro Football Weekly is hearing whispers that the Packers' Brett Favre will reveal his future plans in early March.
• Team sources in Jacksonville believe the Jaguars will seriously consider cutting ties with their most veteran players, WR Jimmy Smith and RB Fred Taylor, in March. Smith, we're told, could be saved because of the possibility that WR Reggie Williams could face a four-game suspension for violating the league's drug policy.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Bills' Williams denies contemplating suicide
- Sources: NFL close to shifting draft to May
- Gronkowski has 4th surgery on left forearm
- Fans buy items on RG III's wedding registry