Whispers from around the NFL
Pro Football Weekly is hearing whispers that the Packers' Brett Favre will reveal his future plans in early March.
• Team sources in Jacksonville believe the Jaguars will seriously consider cutting ties with their most veteran players, WR Jimmy Smith and RB Fred Taylor, in March. Smith, we're told, could be saved because of the possibility that WR Reggie Williams could face a four-game suspension for violating the league's drug policy.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part