Whispers from around the NFL
Pro Football Weekly is hearing whispers that the Packers' Brett Favre will reveal his future plans in early March.
• Team sources in Jacksonville believe the Jaguars will seriously consider cutting ties with their most veteran players, WR Jimmy Smith and RB Fred Taylor, in March. Smith, we're told, could be saved because of the possibility that WR Reggie Williams could face a four-game suspension for violating the league's drug policy.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Eagles blast Cowboys, seize NFC East lead
- Dez awaits rematch vs. 'kinda cheap' Eagles
- Lions boost playoff hopes with rout of Bears
- Megatron fastest to 10,000 receiving yards