DeBartolo Jr. back in the game
In a move geared toward returning to the NFL scene, Eddie DeBartolo Jr. has formed his own sports and entertainment firm.
Originally Published: December 15, 2006By Len Pasquarelli | ESPN.com
There have been rumors the past several years that former San Francisco owner Eddie DeBartolo Jr., ostensibly forced to sell the 49ers to his sister after he was charged by federal investigators in 1997 of bribing Louisiana officials in an attempt to secure a riverboat license, would attempt to get back into football.
Well, now rumor is reality, and "Eddie D" is back in the NFL.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Vikings reward TE Rudolph with extension
- Redskins fan turning autographs into tattoos
- Hardy 'hates' being distraction for Panthers
- Jets' Milliner says he is NFL's best cornerback
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest Atlanta Falcons Toss Pillow