Henry's hard work, perseverance pays off
If he's able to build on his recent success, Titans RB Travis Henry will be rewarded handsomely in the offseason.
And, surprise, it wasn't last week's upset victory over the Washington Redskins, a splendid outing in which Henry rushed for a career-best 178 yards, equaled his NFL high of 32 carries and scored on a 2-yard touchdown run.
Nope, arguably the most memorable game of Henry's career, a moment he now regards as a galvanizing event, came two weeks earlier, in an Oct. 1 matchup against the Dallas Cowboys.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
- Cowboys sign OT Smith to $110M contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Chris Johnson Junior Wall Graphic