Henry's hard work, perseverance pays off
If he's able to build on his recent success, Titans RB Travis Henry will be rewarded handsomely in the offseason.
And, surprise, it wasn't last week's upset victory over the Washington Redskins, a splendid outing in which Henry rushed for a career-best 178 yards, equaled his NFL high of 32 carries and scored on a 2-yard touchdown run.
Nope, arguably the most memorable game of Henry's career, a moment he now regards as a galvanizing event, came two weeks earlier, in an Oct. 1 matchup against the Dallas Cowboys.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Buccaneers release Revis before deadline
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Browns cut ties with QBs Weeden, Campbell
- Smith finished with Panthers, agent says
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Siskiyou Gifts Tennessee Titans BBQ Set