Broncos seeking creative ways to pressure QBs
Rookie Elvis Dumervil, an undersized speed-rushing defensive end, will line up at tackle in nickel situations for the Broncos this season.
Originally Published: July 7, 2006By Len Pasquarelli | ESPN.com
Despite notching 30 sacks in the final two seasons of his career at the University of Louisville, and establishing a Division I-A record with 11 forced fumbles in 2005, Elvis Dumervil spiraled into the fourth round of this year's draft before the Denver Broncos tossed the defensive end a life preserver after 125 names had been called.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
- Cowboys sign OT Smith to $110M contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Baltimore Ravens Elvis Dumervil #58