Former No. 1 pick undergoes second shoulder surgery
Already having missed two full seasons because of injuries, QB Tim Couch will have another surgery that could end his career.
Originally Published: June 30, 2006By Len Pasquarelli | ESPN.com
It has been 30 months now since quarterback Tim Couch, the first overall player selected in the 1999 NFL draft, threw a pass in an NFL regular-season game. Unfortunately for Couch, a good guy cursed by rotten luck and a bum right shoulder, he will have to wait at least 14 months more to maybe have the opportunity again.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
- Source: Pace re-signs with Jets for 2 years
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Josh Cribbs Junior Wall Graphic