Former No. 1 pick undergoes second shoulder surgery
Already having missed two full seasons because of injuries, QB Tim Couch will have another surgery that could end his career.
Originally Published: June 30, 2006By Len Pasquarelli | ESPN.com
It has been 30 months now since quarterback Tim Couch, the first overall player selected in the 1999 NFL draft, threw a pass in an NFL regular-season game. Unfortunately for Couch, a good guy cursed by rotten luck and a bum right shoulder, he will have to wait at least 14 months more to maybe have the opportunity again.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Falcons agree with WR White on 4-year deal
- Source: Gordon to appeal suspension Aug. 1
- Chiefs sign Charles to contract extension
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Women's Cleveland Browns Charm Watch