Life-threatening accident detoured Weathersby's career
Dennis Weathersby's NFL career has been cut short by two life-threatening off-field incidents. But the former Bengals CB is trying to restart his career.
Updated: May 19, 2006, 4:31 PM ETBy Len Pasquarelli | ESPN.com
Certainly, the most scrutinized comeback for Cincinnati Bengals fans right now is the rehabilitation of star quarterback Carson Palmer, who underwent January surgery to repair two torn ligaments in his left knee and who is said to be on schedule to be able to start the 2006 regular-season opener.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
- Source: Pace re-signs with Jets for 2 years
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Cincinnati Bengals Esteem Long Sleeve Black Shirt