Bloch to decide whether Eagles were unreasonable
Terrell Owens has been loud and disruptive, but an arbitrator could rule the Eagles overstepped their bounds.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Sources: Browns, Raiders inquire on Revis
- Sources: Browns add LB Dansby, S Whitner
- Source: CB Davis gets $39M deal from Colts
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE T.O. SAGA
Owens talks about ...
The Super Bowl: People take the things I say out of context
Donovan McNabb: We'd be in a better situation [with Favre]
Touchdown celebrations: I just go out there and try to have fun His Super Bowl regrets: Putting career on the line
Achieving success: Sometimes the truth hurts
Media attention: It's almost like I'm in a no-win situation with the media
Reaction and analysis:
• Mort: Arbiter to decide if punishment was excessive
• T.O. apologizes, but Eagles not impressed
• Clayton: Eagles have the goods on T.O.
• Eagles say Owens won't return this season
• Gene Wojciechowski: Why can't we all just get along?
• Len Pasquarelli: T.O.'s future prospects? See Keyshawn
• Rick Spielman: Building a case
• Michael Smith: For Eagles, an issue of self-respect
• ESPN experts: Great talent, not worth the trouble
• Come and get 'em: T.O. jersey fire sale under way
- The Highland Mint Philadelphia Eagles Lincoln Financial Field Photo Mint