Eagles face many burning questions
The Eagles had a solid draft and were active in free agency. But are they legitimate contenders in the NFC? Keith Kidd examines.
Last year was a year the organization would like to forget. With high expectations coming off a Super Bowl appearance, the talk in Philadelphia centered on a disgruntled player (Owens) who divided the locker room and disrupted team leadership. Will the Eagles return to their winning ways in 2006? Even though they have a solid foundation in place, it won't be easy. The NFC East has improved from top to bottom.
Let's examine what the Eagles have done this offseason.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
- Peterson: No tears or Lisfranc injury to foot
- Cardinals' Mathieu out due to torn ACL, LCL
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Philadelphia Eagles Bombay Tassel Knit Green Hat