Evaluating Albert Haynesworth
Some are calling the year-old deal a flop already. Not even close
Abraham Lincoln once said that people are generally about as happy as they make their minds up to be. If that is true, then it can be said that just about everyone involved in the ongoing cold war between Washington Redskins management and Albert Haynesworth must have made their minds up to be unhappy about the situation.
That has to be the case because if they were relying on the facts of the matter, happiness would abound.
Time to evaluate Haynesworth's metrics. If you want to come along for the ride, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman is expected to play as baby nears
- Super Bowl XLIX tickets most expensive ever
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon
- Sources: NFL probes Falcons' fake crowd noise
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The Football Scientist
- Nike Men's Tennessee Titans Practice Club Grey Pullover Hoodie