Is Morris a better option than Alexander?
Maurice Morris' success on the draw play might make him Seattle's best option at running back down the stretch, writes KC Joyner.
Originally Published: December 5, 2007By KC Joyner | ESPN Insider
After a very strong start, Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander's performance has steadily declined. In the first four games of the season, Alexander gained 353 rushing yards, a pace that would have totaled more than 1,400 yards if prorated over 16 games. Since that time, Alexander has only 204 yards in the five games in which he's played.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Packers sign Nelson to $39M extension
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions Icon Polo