Is Morris a better option than Alexander?
Maurice Morris' success on the draw play might make him Seattle's best option at running back down the stretch, writes KC Joyner.
Originally Published: December 5, 2007By KC Joyner | ESPN Insider
After a very strong start, Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander's performance has steadily declined. In the first four games of the season, Alexander gained 353 rushing yards, a pace that would have totaled more than 1,400 yards if prorated over 16 games. Since that time, Alexander has only 204 yards in the five games in which he's played.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Seattle Seahawks Navy Washed Pullover Hoodie