Kitna must avoid mistakes
TE Heath Miller must prove he can double as a wide receiver. Plus, notes on Kevin Curtis and Jon Kitna.
Ed (Pittsburgh): New Steelers offensive coordinator Bruce Arians has said he wants to run more multi-WR sets on first and second down. With the Steelers' current wide receivers, are they deep enough to do this? Should they line up Heath Miller as a wide receiver in these sets?
A: One of the areas I will be covering in both "Scientific Football 2007" and ESPN's Fantasy Football Magazine is how effective tight ends are when they line up as wide receivers. In Miller's case, his metrics last year were not so good. Here are his numbers when he lined up as a wide receiver:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Ex-Seahawks CB Thurmond signs with Giants
- Source: Pace re-signs with Jets for 2 years
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Pittsburgh Steelers Heath Miller #83